Hadley Learning Community
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Our Community, Our School|
|Established||1 September 2006|
|Local authority||Telford and Wrekin|
|DfE URN||133708 Tables|
Hadley Learning Community is an all-through school for students from 5 – 16 years of age located in the community of Hadley in central Telford. The school opened on the 1st September 2006 and is a £70 million PFI project, in partnership with Interserve. The campus consists of a Primary, Secondary and two special schools:
- 900 place secondary phase for 11-16 year olds, with 180 students in each year group
- 420 place primary phase for 5-11 year olds with 60 children, in two classes, in each year group.
- 160 place Special School, The Bridge, which is co-located on the campus, for children with severe and profound disabilities
- 40 place Special School, Queensway, for children who have an SEN statement with a diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder (ASC)
- 60 place Local Authority Nursery, which has a morning and afternoon session for 30 children
- A Family Centre for children’s services and an early intervention team
- ABC Nursery, which is privately run but works very closely with HLC
- Community facilities, called The Circle, for sports which includes a swimming pool and fitness suite as well as a Public Library, Coffee shop, Theatre and Dance Studio all used by the public during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays.
|This Shropshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|