Comune di Avelengo
Church of St. John.
|Province||South Tyrol (BZ)|
|• Mayor||Andreas Peer|
|• Total||27.4 km2 (10.6 sq mi)|
|Population (Nov. 2010)|
|• Density||28/km2 (71/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
As of 30 November 2010, it had a population of 756 and an area of 27.4 square kilometres (10.6 sq mi).
The city gave its name to the Haflinger breed of horses.
Coat of arms
The emblem is a natural breed Haflinger horse, on a mountain with three vert peaks, through a pine tree. The mountain and the pine symbolize that the village is located at high elevation. The coat of arms was granted in 1967.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
- Heraldry of the World: Hafling
- "Volkszählung 2011/Censimento della popolazione 2011". astat info. Provincial Statistics Institute of the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol (38): 6–7. June 2012. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- Oscar Benvenuto (ed.): "South Tyrol in Figures 2008", Provincial Statistics Institute of the Autonomous Province of South Tyrol, Bozen/Bolzano 2007, p. 17, table 10
Media related to Hafling at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in German) (in Italian)
|This Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|