From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Related names||Hafza, Hafiza|
- Hafsa bint Umar, daughter of Umar ibn al-Khattab and wife of Muhammad.
- Hafsa Bint al-Hajj al-Rukuniyya (d. 1190/91), Andalusian poet.
- Hafsa Hatun Sultan (1479-1534), Ottoman Sultan Selim I's wife and the mother of Süleyman the Magnificent.
- Hafsa Bikri, Iraqi-Moroccan poet.
- Hafsa Şeyda Burucu (born 1991), Turkish karateka.
- Hafsat Abiola (b. 1974), a Nigerian human rights, civil rights and democracy activist.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|