|Genres||Manila Sound, pop, disco, funk|
|Years active||1979–1997 , 2013 –Present|
|Labels||Blackgold, Star Music|
|Associated acts||Mike Hanopol|
Hagibis is a Filipino disco group best known for their macho image, on-stage costumes, macho songs about women. The group was originally formed by Juan dela Cruz Band singer and bassist Mike Hanopol and Vic del Rosario  as an answer to Village People as the Hagibis is called the Village People of the Philippines. They are also cited as the First Boyband in the Philippines They original line-up were composed of Sonny Parsons, Bernie Fineza, Mike Respall, Joji Garcia and Mon Picazzo.
According to Mike Hanopol, who composed almost of Hagibis' tracks, Vic del Rosario wanted to recruit famous actors and singers on the new group but later changed and instead they recruit unknown musicians. Hanopol also reveals on the same interview that he sung the songs himself on the recording. Parsons also said during Hagibis' guest appearance at the Tonight with Arnold Clavio that he originally auditioned for VST & Co. before joining Hagibis.
In 1981, Hagibis was featured in the action movie Legs, Katawan, Babae with Myrna Castillo, Laarni Enriquez, Dinah Dominguez and Val Iglesias, directed by Tony Ferrer. Two of Hagibis' members, Sonny Parsons and Bernie Fineza went on to become actors.
The new lineup of Hagibis appeared at the Tonight with Arnold Clavio in 2014 and is still active until today.  Original member Fineza died on January 15, 2015.
- 1979: Hagibis micco
- 1980: HumaHagibis
- 1997: Walang Katapat
- "Katawan" / "Legs"
- "Ilagay Mo Kid" / "Nanggigigil"
- "Mama Monchang" / "Mandurugas"
- 1981: Legs, Katawan, Babae
- Pinoy Rock Pioneer Mike Hanopol Now A Jewish Rabbi But Comes Back As A Rocker In 'Legends Rock' Concert At Hard Rock Cafe On May 14
- Katawan - Hagibis Allmusic
- Hagibis on Boy Bands Gone
- How the new Hagibis Came to Be at the Tonight with Arnold Clavio
- https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1590102 "Legs Katawan Babae"
- Bernie Fienza on IMDb