From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Permanent Court of Arbitration, a permanent arbitration court established in 1899
- Permanent Court of International Justice (1922-44), superseded by:
- International Court of Justice
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, an ad hoc criminal tribunal created by the United Nations Security Council
- International Criminal Court, a permanent criminal court created by the Rome Treaty
- International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hague Tribunal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.