Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stockwith Mill, Hagworthingham
|OS grid reference|
|• London||115 mi (185 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Hagworthingham (often referred to locally as Hag) is a village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the A158, 5 miles (8 km) east of Horncastle and 4 miles (6 km) north-west of Spilsby.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Hagworthingham Parish Council", lincolnshire.gov.uk. Retrieved 15 August 2011
- Eilert Ekwall, The Concise Oxford Dictionary of English Place-names, p.211.
- Historic England. "Church of Holy Trinity (1063670)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 14 August 2011.
- Media related to Hagworthingham at Wikimedia Commons
- "Hagworthingham", Genuki.org.uk
- "Listed buildings in Hagworthingham", Britishlistedbuildings.co.uk
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|