This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He has performed with Glenn Branca, Foetus, Swans, Ikue Mori, R.E.M., David Byrne, Michael Stipe, Firewater, That Petrol Emotion, and Moby. As drum ‘n’ bass performer Somatic, he released the album, the new body (1998)
Rowe has engineered and produced recordings for Bill Laswell, Roy Ayers, Antony and the Johnsons, and Yoko Ono, among others. He produced several tracks on Hugo Largo former singer Mimi Goese's solo album, Soak.
Rowe has a long-standing collaboration with Brussels/Berlin-based choreographer Meg Stuart (Damaged Goods) which has resulted in the creation of eight evening-length dance/theater works. He has also created scores for choreographers Benoit Lachambre, Louise Lecavalier, and John Jasperse. Active as a composer for film and television, Rowe has created scores for films such as Clean, Shaven by Lodge Kerrigan, Spring Forward by Tom Gilroy, Married in America by Michael Apted, and Sing Your Song by Susanne Rostock.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2017)
- the new body (1998, Caiprinha)
- "Somatic: The New Body". AllMusic.com. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
- "Somatic, The New Body". PopMatters.com. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
- Reighley, Kurt B. (February 1999). "Reviews: Somatic — The New Body". CMJ New Music Monthly: 45. Retrieved June 26, 2017 – via Google Books.
- "Somatic: Album Discography". AllMusic.com. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
- "Info for Clean, Shaven". criterionforum.org. Retrieved June 26, 2017.
The film's original soundtrack, composed by Hahn Rowe, and selections from the film's final audio mix (all downloadable as MP3 files)
- Anderson, Jack (September 25, 2001). "Awards Given for Dance And Performance Art". The New York Times. Retrieved June 27, 2017.
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|