Hai! (Live in Japan)
|Hai! (Live In Japan)|
|Live album by Cabaret Voltaire|
|Recorded||Tsubaki House, Tokyo, 23 March 1982|
|Label||Rough Trade Deutschland RTD-1|
|Cabaret Voltaire chronology|
Hai! (Live in Japan) is a 1982 live album by the U.K. industrial band Cabaret Voltaire. It was recorded at the Tsubaki House in Tokyo, Japan on 23 March 1982, and was released on CD in 1991 by Mute Records Ltd. The original master tapes being lost, the CD was transferred from a vinyl copy (unfortunately, a US pressing was used, with significantly poorer sound and more surface noise than a Japanese original).
- "Walls of Kyoto" - 7:50
- "3 Days Monk" - 7:03
- "Yashar" (Version) - 6:59
- "Over & Over" - 4:53
- "Diskono" - 7:01
- "Taxi Music" (Version) - 11:41
- Stephen Mallinder - Vocals, Bass Guitar
- Richard Kirk - Guitar, Clarinet, Synthesizer, Tapes
- Alan Fish - Drums, Percussion
- Ira A. Robbins. The Trouser Press guide to new wave records. C. Scribner's Sons, 1983. ISBN 0684179431.
- "Cabaret Voltaire Official Website: Hai!". Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- Christie Moore. The Unultimate Rockopedia. AuthorHouse, 2006. ISBN 1425964745.
- Neate, Wilson "Hai! Review", Allmusic, retrieved 2012-05-20
- Lazell, Barry (1998) Indie Hits 1980-1989, Cherry Red Books, ISBN 0-95172-069-4, p. 35
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|