|Editor||Ravi Belagere (Editor-in-chief)|
Hai Bangalore is a mass circulation weekly Kannada language tabloid published in Bangalore. It was founded by Ravi Belagere along with R. T. Vittalamurthy, Ra. Somanath, Jogi and I. H. Sangam Dev in 1995 which he published from his Padmanabhanagar office in Bengaluru. The columns like Love Lavike, Bottom Item and Khaas Baat apart from Papigala Lokadalli which was about the underworld, created lots of admirers and his paper was the largest circulated newspaper over the five years. The tabloid articles include reports about scandals, scams, affairs, background politics, murders, crime to the public eye, although the accuracy of the reports is often questionable. Apart from these reports, it contains columns and articles about various fields like psychology, sports, science and cinema news.
- O Manase, a fortnightly Kannada language youth magazine
- List of Kannada-language newspapers
- List of Kannada-language magazines
- List of newspapers in India
- Media in Karnataka
- Media of India
- "A composer signs off proudly". The Music Magazine. 4 November 2000. Retrieved 23 March 2009.
- "Exclusive biography of #RaviBelegere and on his life". FilmiBeat. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Karnataka: From theatre gatekeeper to popular journalist to crime accused". Deccan Chronicle. 10 December 2017. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "The public should teach erring newspapers a lesson". The Hindu. 31 October 2003. Retrieved 23 March 2009.
[[Category:Newspapers published in Bangalore]life history of hanurpress venkategowda
|This Karnataka-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to newspapers in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|