Haidilao Hot Pot
|Founded||March 20, 1994Jianyang, Sichuan, Chinain|
Haidilao Hot Pot (Chinese: 海底捞火锅; pinyin: Hǎidǐlāo huǒguō) is a chain of hot pot restaurants founded in Sichuan Province, China in 1994. The name of the company originates from a mahjong term in Sichuan, haidilao, literally meaning fortune. At an early phase, it was a small shop selling malatang. Later it developed and expanded its menu range. Zhang Yong, who came from a small village in Sichuan, is the CEO of the company. Over the past 16 years, it has owned more than 80 direct marketing stores in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Nanjing and many other major cities.
Haidilao is know for their focus on customer service and for offering a variety of free services and entertainment for customers that include: board games, snacks, and manicures for waiting customers.
Outlets around the world
- "Hotpot giant Haidilao set to enter Hong Kong soon". China Daily. 17 February 2017. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "Spice of success". China Daily. 4 March 2011. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "海底捞董事长张勇：创火锅店福利传奇" (in Chinese). China Cuisine Association. 26 October 2010. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "Hai Di Lao, Chinese Hot Pot Chain, Plans To Bring 'Noodle Dance' To The U.S." Huffington Post. 22 May 2013. Retrieved 25 August 2017.
- "海底捞餐厅的管理理念和服务理念_经营管理". www.fdcew.com. Retrieved 2018-02-13.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Chinese cuisine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|