From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Haida in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haida may refer to:
- the Haida people, an indigenous ethnic group of North America
- Haida manga, a hybrid art form combining traditional Haida art and Japanese manga
- Hainan University, a public university in Hainan and the only "211" institution on the island.
- Haida, an old name for Nový Bor
- Haida Gwaii, meaning "Islands of the Haida", formerly called the Queen Charlotte Islands
- Haida Islands, a different archipelago near Bella Bella, British Columbia
- USCGC Haida (WPG-45), United States Coast Guard pod in commission from 1921–1947
- HMCS Haida (G63), Canadian Tribal-class destroyer that served from 1943–1963
- USS Argus (PY-14), a yacht launched in 1929 as the German naval vessel Haida, in service today as Haida G
- Mahjoub Haïda (born 1970), Moroccan middle distance train
- Lasionycta haida, a moth of the Noctuidae family
- Nebria haida, a beetle of the Carabidae family
- Nový Bor, a town in the Czech Republic, called Haida in German
- Hai-Da, abbreviation for Hainan University, from the Chinese Hainan Daxue
- Hada (disambiguation)
- Hadda (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.