Haik M. Martirosyan
|Haik M. Martirosyan|
|Full name||Haik Martirosyan|
|Born||July 14, 2000|
|FIDE rating||2607 (January 2019)|
|Peak rating||2607 (November 2018)|
He won Under-16 World Youth Chess Championship in 2016. In 2017 he played for the World Youth Team in the Match of the Millennials (4 points out of 7 games). In 2018, he won Armenian Chess Championship and played for the Armenian team in the 43rd Chess Olympiad in Batumi with the performance rating of 2708. He won the Zurich Christmas Open in 2018.
- "World Youth Chess Championship 2016 O16". Chess-Results. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "The World Team wins the Match of the Millennials". FIDE. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- 78th Armenian Ch. The Highest League
- "43rd Olympiad Batumi 2018 Open". Chess-Results. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- Schulz, André (2 January 2019). "Zürich: Haik Martirosyan vor Rasmus Svane" (in German). ChessBase.
- Haik M. Martirosyan player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- M_Martirosyan Haik M Martirosyan chess games - 365Chess.com
|This biographical article relating to an Armenian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|