Hainzl Industriesysteme GmbH
Limited liability company |
(Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung)
|Industry||Industrial Automation, Machine and plant construction|
|Headquarters||Linz, Upper Austria, Austria|
|Revenue||130 Mio. € (2014)|
Number of employees
Hainzl Industriesysteme GmbH is an Austrian company situated in Linz, Upper Austria. The system provider in the fields of fluid and drive technology, handling and automation technology, and building technology  is mainly active in the business areas of mechanical engineering, plant engineering, vehicle construction, the energy industry, and building and infrastructure construction.
The company Hainzl & Bauer was established in 1965 in Linz-Urfahr. There the first units were produced on a farm. In 1970 the company moved to its actual location at the Linzer Industriezeile. In 1980 the company hires its 100th employee. Five years later the Hainzl family acquired 100% of the company and made a rebranding as HAINZL INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS. Since this the location was expanded continuously. The last big enlargement was in 2009. In 1993 the company Kappa Filter Systems was founded in Steyr (Upper Austria) in conjunction with Klaus Kröger for the maintenance of pure air in industry. Also in 1993 HAINZL started with the development of fire-fighting systems with high-pressure water mist which is offered under the brand “Aquasys”. .
In 2014 HAINZL employs 730 people and has a turnover exceeding EUR 130 million.
Fields of activity
Hainzl develops products and services based on:
- Elektro mechanics
- Elektronic systems & telematics
- Machine & plant automation
- Optimization of machine & plant energy
- Handling & robotic systems
- Process & spray technology
- Building technology
- Susanne Dickstein (2012-06-09). "Hainzl: Eine Fernbedienung für Biomasseheizungen". Retrieved 2012-07-30.
- BusinessPeople: Leaders Ranking Top 1000 – Österreichs beste Manager. Wirtschaftsblatt Verlag, 2011.
- "Geschichte". Retrieved 2012-07-30. )