From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles in the skin.
Hair may also refer to:
- Darrell Hair (born 1952), cricket umpire
- Trichomes, slender outgrowths of plants
- Hair, the bristle-like setae of insects, spiders, crustaceans, and other organisms
Art, entertainment and media
- "Hair" (Lady Gaga song), a song by Lady Gaga from Born This Way
- "Hair", a song by Ashley Tisdale from Guilty Pleasure
- "Hair", a song by The Early November from The Mother, the Mechanic, and the Path
- "Hair" (Little Mix song), a song released by Little Mix in 2016
- Hair (musical), a rock musical with a book and lyrics by James Rado and Gerome Ragni and music by Galt MacDermot
- Hair (TV series), a BBC Three television series
- "Hair", an episode of the British sitcom Men Behaving Badly
- Hair's breadth, or in equivalent terms (such as a cat's hair), a traditionally and colloquially used unit of distance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.