Hair of the Dog Brewing Company
Hair of the Dog Brewing Company is a brewery in Portland, Oregon. Several of its beers are bottle conditioned. Alan Sprints is the owner and brewer with a few helpers, which may include his three sons. He graduated from Le Cordon Bleu culinary school. He was president of the home brewers club OBC.
The brewery's biggest claim to fame was its barley wine, Dave. It's Eve beer was frozen distilled three times. The brewery's Adam beer is a recreation of an Adambier, a historic brew that was originally made in Dortmund, Germany.
- Stoller, Gary. "Brewpubs offer great beer, good food and local flavor". USA Today. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- All of HOTD beers are bottled conditioned, ensuring freshness.Fodor's Oregon. p. 33.
- Let's Go Pacific Northwest Adventure 1st Edition - Let's Go, Inc. Staff. p. 94.
- "The Hop Brief: Hair of the Dog Blue Dot Double IPA". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. March 9, 2011.
- Hair of the Dog turns 20: Small brewery, big reputation | OregonLive.com
- Today in Bro, 1% Want Edition: A $2,000 Craft Beer: The Q: GQ
- 'Dave,' Craft Beer By Hair Of The Dog, Costs $2,000 A Bottle
- Roadtripping USA: The Complete Coast-to-Coast Guide to America - Let's Go, Inc.. p. 620.
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Oregon-corporate or for-profit organization related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|