From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hairpin or hairpins in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hairpin may refer to:
- Hairpin (fashion), a device used to hold a person's hair in place
- Hairpin turn, a tight turn on a road
- Hairpin cotter, a formed wire fastener most commonly used in clevis pins
- Hairpin clip, a formed wire fastener designed for use in grooved shafts
- A hairpin loop, a pattern in DNA or RNA in biochemistry
- β-Hairpin, a secondary structure motif of proteins
- Hairpins (film), a 1920 film directed by Fred Niblo
- Hairpin, in music, the nickname for crescendo and decrescendo markings. See Dynamics (music)#Gradual changes
- The Devil's Hairpin, a 1957 American feature film about car racing
- Hairpin Arts Center, a community art center in Chicago
- Hairpin Banksia, woody shrub.
- Hairpin RNA, an artificial RNA molecule
- Hairpin lace, a lace-making technique
- Hairpin ribozyme, a small section of RNA that can act as a ribozyme
- Ramsey Hairpin, a hairpin bend on the course of the Isle of Man TT Races
- The Hairpin, a women's website
- The Human Hairpin, a nickname for the American boxer, Harry Harris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hairpin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.