Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hair spray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hairspray may refer to:
- Hair spray, a personal grooming product that keeps hair protected from humidity and wind
- Hairspray (1988 film), a film by John Waters
- Hairspray (1988 soundtrack), the film's soundtrack album
- Hairspray (musical), a stage musical based on the original film
- Hairspray (2002 album), the musical's cast album
- Hairspray (2007 film), a film based on the musical
- Hairspray (2007 soundtrack), the film's soundtrack album
- Hairspray: The School Musical, a UK reality TV series
- Pucker!, a 1995 album by The Selecter released in the US as Hairspray
- Hairspray Live!, a live television musical version of the stage musical
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hairspray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.