Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hair spray in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hairspray may refer to:
- Hair spray, a personal grooming product that keeps hair protected from humidity and wind
- Hairspray (1988 film), a film by John Waters
- Hairspray (1988 soundtrack), the film's soundtrack album
- Hairspray (musical), a stage musical based on the original film
- Hairspray (2002 album), the musical's cast album
- Hairspray (2007 film), a film based on the musical
- Hairspray (2007 soundtrack), the film's soundtrack album
- Hairspray: The School Musical, a UK reality TV series
- Pucker!, a 1995 album by The Selecter released in the US as Hairspray
- Hairspray Live!, a live television musical version of the stage musical
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hairspray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.