Haiti women's national under-20 football team
Les Grenadières |
Le Rouge et Bleu
La Sélection Nationale
Fédération Haïtienne de Football|
|Confederation||CONCACAF (North America)|
|Head coach||Marc Collat|
|Home stadium||Stade Sylvio Cator|
Haiti 16–0 Anguilla |
(Port-au-Prince, Haiti; July 19, 2017)
FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup
|FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup|
|Hosts / Year||Result||GP||W||D||L||GS||GA|
|2002||Did Not Qualify|
The team participated in the 2016 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup qualification in Honduras. The roster included Nérilia Mondésir, and Batcheba Louis. Their first game of group play saw them defeat Panama 3–2.
The team participated in qualifying for the 2018 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup on the regional level, with Haiti serving as host for the first round of group play. Most of the players on the squad for qualification were drawn from the u-20 team. They defeated Cuba 3–1 in one of their games in continental qualification. The team for the match included Liliane Perez , who scored her team's first goal in the 11th minute. The roster also included Liaumeris Hernandez and Sherly Jeudy. Jeudy came off the bench, replacing Hernandez to score Haiti's second goal of the game. Nerilia Mondésir scored the team's third goal. The victory left the Haitians at the top of their group at the end of group play. An earlier match in group play saw them defeat Dominica 7 – 0, with Jeudy, Mondésir, Roseline Eloissaint and Melchie Daelle Dumonay all contributing goals. They opened group play against Anguilla.
|Number||Pos.||Player||Date of birth (age)||Club|
|12||GK||Naphtaline Clemeus||1 August 1998 (aged 19)||Tigresse|
|1||GK||Kerly Theus||7 January 1999 (aged 19)||Aigle Brillant|
|4||DF||Emeline Charles||27 October 1999 (aged 18)||Aigle Brillant|
|16||DF||Taina Gervais||8 November 1999 (aged 18)||Tigresse|
|13||DF||Rosiannae Jean||24 November 1999 (aged 18)||Tigresse|
|5||DF||Dougenie Joseph||13 September 2003 (aged 14)||ASF Croix des B|
|2||DF||Rutnhy Mathurin||14 January 2001 (aged 17)||ASF Croix des B|
|3||DF||Naphtalie Northe||21 January 1999 (aged 18)||Aigle Brillant|
|6||DF||Betina Petit Frere||1 August 2003 (aged 14)||ASF Croix des B|
|17||DF||Flero Dina||16 January 2003 (aged 15)||ASF Croix des B|
|14||MF||Rachelle Caremus||3 February 2003 (aged 14)||ASF Croix des B|
|7||MF||Melissa Shelsie||24 May 1999 (aged 18)||Tigresse|
|11||MF||Roseline Eloissaint||20 February 1999 (aged 18)||Tigresse|
|15||MF||Danielle Etienne||16 January 2001 (aged 17)||New York City FC|
|20||MF||Dolores Jean Thomas||16 May 1999 (aged 18)||Tigresse|
|9||MF||Sherly Jeudy||13 October 1998 (aged 19)||Anacaona Leogane|
|19||MF||Magdala Macean||12 January 1999 (aged 19)||Anacaona|
|8||MF||Nelourde Nicolas||26 July 1999 (aged 18)||Anacaona Leogane|
|18||FW||Melchie Dumornay||17 August 2003 (aged 14)||ASF Croix des B|
|10||FW||Nérilia Mondésir (c)||17 January 1999 (aged 19)||Montpellier|
|Panama||3–2||2016 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup qualification||5 December 2015|||
|Cuba||3–1||2018 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup qualification||July 2017|||
|Aguilla||16–0||2018 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup qualification||19 July 2017|
|Dominica||7–0||2018 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup qualification||23 July 2017|||
- Haiti women's national football team
- Haiti women's national under-17 football team
- Haiti women's national under-23 football team
- Press, ed. (21 July 2017). "Haiti – Women's football U-20 : Grenadieres without mercy, crush Anguilla [16–0]". Haiti Libre. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Press, ed. (11 January 2012). "Haiti earns first U-20 women's berth". CONCACAF. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- Press, ed. (5 March 2012). "Undermanned Haiti holds Jamaica to 0–0 draw". CONCACAF. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- Press, ed. (13 January 2012). "Haiti – Football : Selection U-20 Women, Sacred best selection of Caribbean". Haiti Libre. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "Vant Bèf Info Haiti-Sport-U20 féminine : Haïti domine le Panama 3–2 -". Vant Bèf Info (in French). 2015-12-05. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- "Football féminin U-20/Éliminatoires : Haïti accueille la première phase des éliminatoires de la Coupe du monde féminine" (in French). July 17, 2017. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- "Haïti – Football féminin U-20 : Première phase des éliminatoires de la Coupe du Monde (FIFA)". HaitiLibre.com : Toutes les nouvelles d’Haiti 7/7 (in French). 18 July 2017. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- "Foot-Haïti féminin/sélection nationale :La liste des joueuses des moins de 20 ans sont connues!". Ferisports (in French). 2017-07-18. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- Versière, Esther (25 July 2017). "U20 féminin/Soccer: Haiti bat Cuba et obtient sa qualification". Radio Television Caraibes (in Haitian Creole). Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- Versière, Esther (24 July 2017). "Soccer/Foot/France 2018: Haiti gagne son second match face à la Dominique". Radio Television Caraibes (in Haitian Creole). Retrieved 2017-08-13.
|This Haiti-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|