Hajduk (sometimes misspelled hadjuk) may refer to:
- Hajduk, brigands active in the Balkans in the 16th to 19th centuries
- Hajduk (Kingdom of Hungary), mercenary soldiers in 16th- and 17th-century Hungary
- Hajduk (Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth), bodyguards in 17th- and 18th-century Poland
It may also refer to the following sport clubs:
- HNK Hajduk Split, Croatian football club
- FK Hajduk Beograd, Serbian football club
- FK Hajduk Kula, Serbian football club
- FK Hajduk Veljko, Serbian football club
It may also refer to the following people:
- Stacy Haiduk, American actress
- Frankie Hejduk, American football (soccer) player
- Milan Hejduk, Czech ice hockey player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hajduk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.