Jump to navigation Jump to search
Haje may refer to:
- Háje (Prague Metro)
- Háje (Příbram District), a village and municipality in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic
- Khrystyne Haje (born 1968), American actor
- Sydney Haje (1952–2012), Brazilian orthopedist
- Hajé Schartman (1937–2008), Dutch politician
- Haje Jan Kamps (born 1981), Dutch inventor and photojournalist
- An alternative name for the Egyptian cobra (Naja haje)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haje.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.