|Full name||Haji Mnoga|
|Date of birth||16 April 2002|
|Place of birth||Portsmouth, England|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:47, 9 October 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15:26, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
Haji is eligible to represent both England and Tanzania at international level. Mnoga made his England U17 debut on 10 February 2019, coming on at half-time against Hungary U17 in a 4-1 penalty friendly win. 
Mnoga made his professional debut on 9 October 2018, starting in a 1–0 EFL Trophy away win against Crawley Town. At the age of 16 years, five months and 24 days, he became the second-youngest player to debut for the club in their post-war history, only behind fellow Academy teammate Joe Hancott.
- As of match played 22 January 2019
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- EFL Trophy: 2018-19
- "Mnoga praise – but Portsmouth youngster told to grasp big chance". The News. 10 October 2018. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- "Portsmouth defender makes debut for England under-17s". Portsmouth News. 11 February 2019. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "Blues Sign Eight New Apprentices". Portsmouth FC. 28 June 2018. Retrieved 9 October 2018.
- "Crawley 0 Pompey 1". Portsmouth F.C. 9 October 2018. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- Haji Mnoga at Soccerway. Retrieved 9 October 2018.