|Area(s)||Manga artist, animator|
Hajime Ueda (ウエダ ハジメ UEDA Hajime) is a Japanese manga artist who created a two-volume adaptation of the Japanese animated OVA series FLCL, and the original manga Q·Ko-chan: The Earth Invader Girl. He started his career as a dōjinshi artist, gaining a reputation for his quirky and unique style of art. He also does some costume design and sculpting. Ueda was also the artist behind the ending theme animation for the Bakemonogatari anime, from the Monogatari series of stories.
- Q-Ko-Chan: The Earth Invader Girl (serialized in Kodansha's Monthly Magazine Z, 2004, 2 volumes)
- FLCL (serialized in Kodansha's Monthly Magazine Z, 2000, 2 volumes)
- Jagdtiger by Kouhei Kadono – Illustrator (published in Del Rey's Faust, Vol. 2)
- Nisekoi (2014) – End card illustration (ep. 2)
- Tsukimonogatari (2014) – Ending animation, Illustrations
- I Can Friday By Day (2015) – 17th anime short for Japan Animator Expo
- "Monogatari 'Final Season's' Tsukimonogatari Opening Streamed". Anime News Network. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Media Blasters, Del Rey Announce New Manga Licenses". Anime News Network. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- "単行本全巻：QコちゃんTHE地球侵略少女(マガジンZ KC)" [Book whole volume : Q co -chan THE Earth invasion girl ( magazine Z KC)]. Media Arts Database (in Japanese). Japan: Agency for Cultural Affairs. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- "Dark Horse Comics: FLCL Manga Omnibus Planned in 2012". Anime News Network. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Magazine Z, Comi Di Gi+ Manga Mags Ending in Japan". Anime News Network. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Faust, Volume Two. Ballantine Books. 2009. ISBN 9780345503572. Retrieved 25 July 2015 – via Google Books.
- "Story - NISEKOI -False Love- USA Official Website". NISEKOI -False Love- USA Official Website. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "19th Animator Expo Short Is Kazuya Tsurumaki, Hajime Ueda's 'I can Friday by day!'". Anime News Network. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|