Hakata may refer to:
- Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, a ward in Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Hakata Station, a large train station in Fukuoka
- Hakata, Ehime, a town on one of the islands in the Inland Sea, northeast of Imabari
- Hakata, a nickname for the German Eastern Marches Society, a German nationalist organization
- Hakata, a South African form of divination or fortune telling using bones or dice
- Hakata Bay, a bay on the Japanese island of Kyūshū
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hakata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.