Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Haken or haken in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haken may refer to:
- Haken (band), an English progressive metal band
- Haken (employment), a type of labor contract in Japan
- Haken manifold, a type of 3-manifold named after Wolfgang Haken
- Eduard Haken (1910–1996), Czech operatic bass
- Hermann Haken (born 1927), physicist known for his contributions to laser theory and Synergetics
- Rianne ten Haken (born 1986), Dutch model
- Wolfgang Haken (born 1928), German mathematician
- Shiluach haken, a mitzvah in the Torah
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haken.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.