Hakimi (Arabic: حكيمي, Persian: حکیمی, derived from the Arabic male given name and surname "Hakim") is a Dari, Yemeni, Persian and Maghrebi surname which – in its Latinized form – can also be found in the Muslim diaspora in Europe and the USA. Notable people with the surname include:
- Abdul Latif Hakimi (born 19??), former Taliban spokesman
- Achraf Hakimi (born 1998), Moroccan footballer
- Ali Hakimi (born 1976), Tunisian Swiss middle distance runner
- Arezoo Hakimi (born 1995), Iranian kayaker
- Danial Hakimi (born 1963), Iranian film, stage, TV series and radio actor
- Ebrahim Hakimi (1871–1959), Iranian Azerbaijani politician
- Eklil Ahmad Hakimi (born 1968), former Afghan diplomat
- Fardin Hakimi (born 1995), Afghan footballer
- Karim Hakimi (born 1933), Iranian Canadian entrepreneur and optician
- Muhammad Hakimi Ismail (born 1991), Malaysian triple jumper
- S. L. Hakimi (1932–2005), Iranian-American mathematician
- "Hakimi Surname Distribution". forebears.io. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
3,474th most common surname in the world; Approximately 156,081 people bear this surname. Most prevalent in: Afghanistan; Highest density in: Afghanistan.
- "Statistics and meaning of name Hakimi". namespedia.com. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
Surname Hakimi is used at least 1598 times in at least 35 countries.
- "Last Name Hakimi". americanlastnames.us. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
Rank: 28,166 (2000 US census), 31,882 (1990 US census), Count: 800 (2000 US census)
- "Hakimi surname". usasurnames.com. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "Absolute Verteilung des Namens 'Hakimi'". verwandt.de. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
In Deutschland gibt es 69 Telefonbucheinträge zum Namen Hakimi und damit ca. 184 Personen mit diesem Namen.
|surname Hakimi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|