From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For village in Myanmar, see Hakon, Burma.
Those with the name include:
- Hakon Sunnivasson (1131), Danish nobleman and the father of Eric III of Denmark
- Hakon Andersen (1875-1959), Danish organist and composer for organ
- Hakon Børresen (1876-1954), Danish composer
- Hakon Lentz (1820-1878), Son of Sweedish imagrants. Fought for the Union as an engineer during the American Civil War
- Oxford Dictionary of First Names ed. Patrick Hanks, Kate Hardcastle, Flavia Hodges - 2006 "Hagen Danish form of Håkon. Håkon Norwegian: from the Old Norse personal name Hákon, from hā 'horse' or 'high' + konr 'son, descendant'; borne by Haakon VII of Norway (1872–1957), and by Crown Prince Haakon Magnus (b. 1973)."
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|