This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The station in January 2018
|Location||707-1 Yumoto Shiraishishita, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa-ken|
|Operated by||Odakyu Electric Railway|
Hakone Tozan Railway
|Line(s)||Hakone Tozan Line|
|Distance||6.1 km from Odawara|
|Opened||1 October 1919|
Hakone-Yumoto Station is served by the Hakone Tozan Line from Odawara to Gōra, although all Hakone Tozan Line trains start from this station, and only Odakyu services operate between Hakone-Yumoto and Odawara. The station lies 6.1 kilometers from the line's official starting point at Odawara Station. Odakyu Electric Railway "Romancecar" limited express trains run between Shinjuku and this station.
The station has four tracks. There are some shops, information center for sightseeing and hotel reservations, and bus terminal also in front of the station.
|1||■ Hakone Tozan Line||limited express trains for Odawara|
Odakyu Odawara Line for Machida and Shinjuku
Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line for Kita-Senju
|2||■ Hakone Tozan Line||local trains for Odawara|
Odakyu Odawara Line for Shin-Matsuda and Shinjuku
|3||■ Hakone Tozan Line||for Gōra|
|4||■ Hakone Tozan Line||extra|
This section does not cite any sources. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hakone-Yumoto station opened on October 1, 1888, as "Odawara Horse-drawn Railway" terminal Yumoto Station, from Kōzu Station (on the Tokaido Main Line), via Odawara Station. On June 1, 1919, a new electrified funicular railway was opened from Hakone-Yumoto to Gōra, and the Hakone Tozan Railway (founded 1928) converted the Odawawa to Hakone-Yumoto tram line to a railway in 1935.
Since 1950, Odakyu Electric Railway provides through services from Shinjuku Station on its Odawara Line, by Limited Express "Romancecar" and Express (commuter trains). After March 15, 2008, Odakyu discontinued normal Express services on the Hakone Tozan Line. A new station building was completed in 2009.
Buses are operated by several companies.
- Bus stop No.1 (Izuhakone Bus)
- Bus stop No.2 (Hakone Tozan Bus)
- Bus stop No.3 (Hakone Tozan Bus)
- "T" line for Togendai (Lake Ashi: Transfer for Sightseeing Cruise) via Miyanoshita, Venetian Glass Museum, Sengoku (Transfer for Gotemba Premium Outlets and JR Gotemba Station; a gateway station for Mount Fuji and Fuji Five Lakes, including Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Yamanaka), Kawamukai (The Little Prince and Saint-Exupéry Museum), Senkyoro-mae (Transfer for Pola Museum of Art), Sengoku-kogen (Pampas grass viewing spot)
- Bus stop No.4
- Bus stop No.5 (All buses)
- Bus stop timetable No.1 (Z line, Izuhakone Bus)
- Bus stop timetable No.1 (J line, Izuhakone Bus)
- Bus stop timetable No.2 (Hakone Tozan Bus)
- Bus stop timetable No.3 (Hakone Tozan Bus)
- Bus stop timetable No.4 (Hakone Tozan Bus)
- Highway bus timetable (Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus)
- Bus stop timetable No.5 (Hakone Tozan Bus)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hakone-Yumoto Station.|
- Hakone Tozan Railway official website
- Hakone Tozan Bus official website (Hakone Yumoto Station)
- Hakone-Yumoto Station Map (Hakone Navi)