Hal Leonard Corporation
|Founder||Harold "Hal" Edstrom
Everett "Leonard" Edstrom
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Milwaukee, Wisconsin|
|Publication types||Sheet music, Books, DVDs, software|
|Imprints||Amadeus Press, Backbeat Books, Limelight Editions, Applause Theatre and Cinema Books|
Hal Leonard Corporation is a United States music publishing company founded in Winona, Minnesota, by Harold "Hal" Edstrom, his brother, Everett "Leonard" Edstrom, and fellow musician Roger Busdicker. Currently headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, it is the largest sheet music publisher in the world.
The company produces sheet music, songbooks, and method book (with CD) packs, and band and choral arrangements, reference books, instructional DVDs, videos CD-ROMs, ShowTrax instrumental accompaniments, and music software.
- "What We Learned In The New Economy". Fast Company. p. 6. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- "Hal Leonard Online - About Us". Halleonard.com. Retrieved 2014-01-27.
- "Hal Leonard buys Backbeat Books for $2.2M". The Business Journal of Milwaukee. November 20, 2006. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- "Noteflight is now part of Hal Leonard Corporation". Noteflight.com. Feb 25, 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- Official site
- Keith Murdak NAMM Oral History Interview (2003)
- Larry Morton NAMM Oral History Interview (2012)
- Dan Bauer NAMM Oral History Interview (2014)
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a music publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|