This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Henry Ritson is a British musician and record producer. He is an instrumental performer, singer, writer or producer on over 700 electronic/urban music songs, including tracks by Dizzee Rascal, the Sugababes, Nas, the Black Eyed Peas, Jessie J, Iggy Azalea, Duke Dumont, Avicii, Ludacris, Lil Wayne, Sigma, Rizzle Kicks, Chemical Brothers, Cee Lo Green and David Guetta and singing the lead vocals on the international hit single "Tell Me Why" by Supermode.
- "Hal Ritson - Credits - AllMusic".
- UK, Roland. "Hal Ritson (Dizzee Rascal) - PowerOn".
- "Hal Ritson Credits - ARTISTdirect Music".
- "The Black Eyed Peas* - Rock That Body".
- "Iggy Azalea - The New Classic".
- "Duke Dumont - Blasé Boys Club". Discogs.
- "Avicii - Fade Into Darkness". Discogs.
- "Ludaversal - Ludacris - Credits - AllMusic".
- "Sigma (8) - Nobody To Love".
- "The Chemical Brothers - Born In The Echoes". Discogs.
- "Hal Ritson".
- "The Young Punx – All These Things Are Gone video… - MofoHifi Records".
- "Is Katy Perry Planning to Drop a Holiday Song Soon?". fuse.tv.
- "Watch The Young Punx backing Dizzee Rascal at the BBC Electric Proms - The Young Punx".
- "BBC - Electric Proms - Dizzee Rascal".
- Mason, Stewart. "Biography: The Young Punx!". AMG. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- FAC Directors
|This UK musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|