|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (December 2010)|
Haldyn Glass Gujarat Limited (HGGL) is a public limited company in India (BSE: 515147)  (ISIN Code 506D01012) manufacturing clear glass bottles and containers. The company is owned by Haldyn Glass Limited and has its manufacturing plant in Baroda (Vadodara), Gujarat while its administrative office is located in Goregaon East, Mumbai.
The manufacturing plant of HGGL is located at village Gavasad, taluka Padra, Vadodara, in the state of Gujarat, India. In 2009 the Company completed its Expansion and Diversification Project to have aggregate capacity of 400 tons per day.
In 2002 the company was reported to the police for manufacturing counterfeit bottles used for the distribution of illicit Ballantine whiskey.
- Company Details at Business Standard http://www.business-standard.com/stockpage/stock_bsedetails.php?stk_id=515147
- Company History Page http://www.moneycontrol.com/company-facts/haldynglass/history/HGG
- Google Finance Page on Haldyn Glass https://www.google.com/finance?q=BOM:515147
- Nikhil Dixit; Maneesh Pandey (Oct 1, 2002). "Premium scotch, or so you thought?". India Times. Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- Official website of Haldyn Glass http://www.haldynglass.com
- BSE Announcements, Year 2008 http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/announcement/Haldyn_Glass_Gujarat_Ltd_031108.pdf