(Redirected from Half-Life)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up half-life in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Half-life is a mathematical and scientific description of exponential or gradual decay.
Half-life, half life or halflife may also refer to:
- Halflife (comics), the name of two different Marvel comic characters
- Half Life (Jackson novel), a 2006 novel by Shelley Jackson
- Half-Life (Krach novel), a 2004 novel by Aaron Krach
- Halflife (Michalowski novel), a 2004 BBC Books original novel written by Mark Michalowski
- Half Life (3 album), 2001
- Halflife (EP), by Lacuna Coil
- Half-Life E.P., by Local H
- "Half Life", a song by 10 Years from The Autumn Effect
- Half-Life (series), a video game series developed by Valve Corporation
- Half-Life (video game), a 1998 game and the first title in the series
Film and television
- Half-Life (film), a 2008 independent film by Jennifer Phang
- Half Life: A Parable for the Nuclear Age, a 1985 Australian documentary film
- "Half Life" (Medical Investigation), episode 17 of the first season of Medical Investigation which had a crossover with an episode of Third Watch titled "In the Family Way"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Half-life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.