Hall Township, Bureau County, Illinois
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||37.88 sq mi (98.1 km2)|
|• Land||37.22 sq mi (96.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.67 sq mi (1.7 km2) 1.77%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Density||223/sq mi (86/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61312, 61320, 61322, 61329, 61354, 61356, 61359, 61362|
|GNIS feature ID||0429097|
Hall Township is one of twenty-five townships in Bureau County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 8,300 and it contained 3,692 housing units. Hall Township changed its name from Bloom Township in June, 1850.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.88 square miles (98.1 km2), of which 37.22 square miles (96.4 km2) (or 98.26%) is land and 0.67 square miles (1.7 km2) (or 1.77%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these eleven cemeteries: Ladd, Lithuanian, Miller, Mount Olivet Catholic, Ottville, Saint Annes Catholic, Saint George Syrian, Saint Josephs, Saint Valentines, Saints Peter and Paul and Valley Memorial Park.
Airports and landing strips
- Saint Margarets Hospital Heliport
- Valley Airfield
- Kirby Park
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- Spring Valley and part of Dalzell are in Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 76
- State Senate District 38
- "Hall Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Berlin Township||Westfield Township||Dimmick Township, LaSalle County|
|Leepertown Township||Granville Township, Putnam County||Peru Township, LaSalle County|