Hall Township, Dubois County, Indiana
Location of Hall Township in Dubois County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.65 sq mi (94.9 km2)|
|• Land||33.36 sq mi (86.4 km2)|
|• Water||3.28 sq mi (8.5 km2)|
|Elevation||617 ft (188 m)|
|• Density||38.4/sq mi (14.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453362|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.65 square miles (94.9 km2), of which 33.36 square miles (86.4 km2) (or 91.02%) is land and 3.28 square miles (8.5 km2) (or 8.95%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Columbia Township (north)
- Jackson Township, Orange County (northeast)
- Patoka Township, Crawford County (east)
- Jefferson Township (south)
- Jackson Township (southwest)
- Marion Township (west)
The township contains two cemeteries: Adkins and Bailey.
- "Hall Township, Dubois County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.