Hall of Art, Budapest
The art museum hosts temporary exhibits contemporary art. It operates on the program of German Kunsthalles, as an institution run by artists that does not maintain its own collection. It is an Institution of the Hungarian Academy of Arts. Its government partner is the Ministry of Education and Culture.
It has a bookshop, library, and the Műcsarnok Café that overlooks the square.
- Mucsarnok.hu: Műcsarnok homepage
- Mucsarnok.hu: Budapest Hall/Palace of Art (Műcsarnok Kunsthalle)
- Hewitt, Rick Steves & Cameron (2009). Rick Steves' Budapest (1st ed.). Berkeley, Calif.: Avalon Travel. ISBN 9781598802177.
- Exhibits and programs at the Műcsarnok Kunsthalle
- History of Műcsarnok Kunsthalle
- Műcsarnok Café
- [Institution of the Hungarian Academy of Arts Mucsarnok.hu: official Budapest Műcsarnok Kunsthalle (Palace of Art) website]—(in English)
- Budapest Tourism Office.hu: Palace of Art introduction—(in English)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to |
Palace of Art
|This article about a Hungarian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an art display, art museum or gallery in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|