30 January 1982
|Other names||Hatla Williams, Halla Williams, Halla Koppel|
Halla Vilhjálmsdóttir (born 30 January 1982) is an Icelandic television, film actress, and singer.
In 2002, Halla earned a role in the Icelandic drama film Gemsar and starred in her first lead role in the 2006 comedy film Áramótaskaup. One year later, she portrayed Beta in Icelandic fantasy comedy film Astrópía. In 2009 earned her first international role and played a prisoner in the British mystery thriller film Ghost Machine under the pseudonym Hatla Williams.
Halla hosted the 2006 Icelandic version of X Factor. She played 2008 one of the lead roles in the Icelandic Crime television series Mannaveiðar. She has played various roles in TV comedies and sitcoms.
She played the lead role in the Threepenny Opera at the Icelandic National Theatre and the lead role of Arial in Footloose among others.
The Soprano singer performed the song Roses in the fourth Semi-Final of the Iceland preliminaries for the Eurovision Song Contest 2009. Vilhjálmsdóttir is the female lead singer of the Icelandic Pop band Villimadur.
In 2015 she started an MBA at the University of Oxford with a GMAT score above 700.
- 101 Dalmatians - Rolly
- Cinderella - Suzy
- The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride - Vitani
- Pinocchio - Dutch Puppet, French Puppet, and Russian Puppet
- The Jungle Book - Shanti
- The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea - Melody
|The X Factor||No||Yes|
|2009||Ghost Machine||Yes||No||Prisoner K (as Hatla Williams)|
|The Making of 'Ghost Machine||Yes||No||Herself|
- Vísir - Hreindís komst inn í draumaskólann
- Astrópía (2007)
- DV.is - Frétt - Halla í netkosningu fyrir undankeppni Eurovision í Svíþjóð-Myndband
- Halla Vilhjálmsdóttir - FÍL - Forsíða
- Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins 4th Semifinal: Icelandic Final Songs Confirmed
- Vili Madur
- Seems like an Ice girl, Jude | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre