Hallam railway station
View of platforms at Hallam, April 2015
|Location||Hallam Road, Hallam
|Distance||37.45 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki Zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||1 December 1880|
|Passengers (2013/14)||612,964 thousand 14.1%|
Hallam railway station is located on the Pakenham line, in Victoria, Australia. It serves the south-eastern Melbourne suburb of Hallam, and opened on 1 December 1880 as Hallam's Road. It was renamed Hallam on 2 May 1904.
Boom barriers were provided at the Hallam South Road level crossing in 1984.
On 16 July 1990, the station officially operated for passenger business only.
Platforms & services
Ventura Bus Lines operates four routes via Hallam station:
- 891: Lynbrook station – Westfield Fountain Gate
- 893: Cranbourne – Dandenong station
- 894: to Amberley Park (Hampton Park)
- 982: Dandenong station – Cranbourne (Saturday and Sunday mornings only)
- Hallam Vicsig
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. September 1983. p. 246.
- "Works". Newsrail. Australian Railway Historical Society. November 1990. p. 348.
- Pakenham Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 891 Lynbrook - Fountain Gate Shopping Centre timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 893 Carnbourne- Dandenong timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 894 Amberley Park - Hallam timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 982 Dandenong - Cranbourne timetable Public Transport Victoria