From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Halley may refer to:
- Halley's Comet, officially designated 1P/Halley, a comet that becomes visible from Earth every 75-76 years
- Halley (lunar crater), a lunar crater named after Edmond Halley
- Halley (Martian crater), a Martian crater named after Edmond Halley
- Halley Research Station, a British research facility on the Brunt Ice Shelf floating on the Weddell Sea in Antarctica
- Halley (nightclub), a defunct Argentine nightclub
- "Halley" (song), the Turkish entrant to the Eurovision Song Contest 1986
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Edmond Halley (1656–1742), English astronomer
- Haley (disambiguation)
- Halle (disambiguation)
- Hailey (disambiguation)
- Hayley (disambiguation)
- Hali (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.