Hallie Kate Eisenberg|
August 2, 1992
East Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S.
|Relatives||Jesse Eisenberg (brother)|
Eisenberg was born in East Brunswick Township, New Jersey, the daughter of Amy and Barry Eisenberg, who ran a hospital and later became a college professor. She has two siblings: actor Jesse Eisenberg, the Academy Award nominated star of The Social Network, and Kerry. Hallie was named after the character Hallie O'Fallon in the film All I Want for Christmas, portrayed by Thora Birch. Eisenberg attended American University, in Washington, DC.
In the late 1990s and early 2000s, she was "The Pepsi Girl" in a series of Pepsi commercials. She made her film debut in the children's film Paulie, playing the young owner of the title parrot. After appearing in a few made-for-television films, she had supporting parts in 1999's The Insider and Bicentennial Man.
In 2000, Eisenberg co starred with Minnie Driver in the feature film Beautiful, which received generally negative reviews. She also starred as Helen Keller in a television remake of The Miracle Worker.
In 2004, she played opposite Jeff Daniels and Patricia Heaton in the television remake of The Goodbye Girl. In 2006, Eisenberg appeared in How to Eat Fried Worms, the New Line Cinema adaptation of Thomas Rockwell's book of the same name. In 2007, she co starred in the independent feature film P.J. alongside John Heard, Vincent Pastore and Robert Picardo.
|1998||Nicholas' Gift||Eleanor||Television movie|
|1999||Blue Moon||Josie Medieros||Television movie|
|1999||Swing Vote||Unknown||Television movie|
|1999||A Little Inside||Abby Mills|
|1999||The Insider||Barbara Wigand||Film|
|1999||Bicentennial Man||Young "Little Miss" Amanda Martin||Film|
|2000||Get Real||Alexa||Television series – Episode: "Waiting"|
|2000||The Miracle Worker||Helen Keller||Television movie|
|2002||Stage on Screen: The Women||Little Mary||Television movie|
|2003||Presidio Med||Grace Rothman||Television series – Episode: "With Grace"|
|2004||The Goodbye Girl||Lucy McFadden||Television movie|
|2005||Jesus, Mary and Joey||Melissa|
|2006||How to Eat Fried Worms||Erika||Film|
|2010||Holy Rollers||Ruth Gold||Film|
- "Jesse Eisenberg, Actor". Gothamist. 2007-09-12. Archived from the original on 2007-12-28. Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- "Jewish Exponent". Casting for Truths: 'Squid and Whale' star Jesse Eisenberg astounds as troubled Jewish teen. Retrieved 2006-07-03.
- Vilkomerson, Sara (2009-05-28). "Hot Nerd: Jesse Eisenberg". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Jesse Eisenberg Biography – Yahoo! Movies Archived June 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Netburn, Deborah (2001-11-26). "Pepsi Girl Hallie Kate Eisenberg, As Driven As Mrs. Luce's Women". New York Observer.
- Jordan, Chris (2000-11-07). "'Pepsi girl' Hallie Kate Eisenberg plays Helen Keller in movie". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 2010-07-16.
- Emanuel, Russ. "P.J.: A Journey of the Heart - A Russ Emanuel Film". PJ Official Movie Site.
- Devoe, Noelle (2015-04-24). "You'll Never Believe What The Little Girl From The '90s Pepsi Commercials Looks Like All Grown Up". Seventeen. Retrieved 2016-04-08.