|Born||Hallie Kate Eisenberg
August 2, 1992
East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
|Relatives||Jesse Eisenberg (brother)|
Hallie Kate Eisenberg (born August 2, 1992) is an American actress.
Eisenberg was born in East Brunswick Township, New Jersey, the daughter of Amy, who worked as a clown at children's parties, and Barry Eisenberg, who ran a hospital and later became a college professor. She has two siblings: actor Jesse Eisenberg, the Academy Award-nominated star of The Social Network, and Kerri. Hallie was named after a character in the 1991 film All I Want for Christmas. She was raised in a secular Jewish family that originated in Poland and Ukraine. Eisenberg currently[when?] attends American University, in Washington, DC.
In the late 1990s and early 2000s, she was "The Pepsi Girl" in a series of Pepsi commercials. She made her film debut in the 1998 children's film Paulie, playing the young owner of the title parrot. After appearing in a few made-for-television films, she had supporting parts in 1999's The Insider and Bicentennial Man.
In 2000, Eisenberg co-starred with Minnie Driver in the feature film Beautiful, which received generally negative reviews. She also starred as Helen Keller in a television remake of The Miracle Worker.
|Nicholas' Gift||Eleanor||TV movie|
|1999||Blue Moon||Josie Medieros||TV movie|
|Swing Vote||Unknown||TV movie|
|A Little Inside||Abby Mills|
|The Insider||Barbara Wigand|
|Bicentennial Man||Young Little Miss Amanda Martin|
|2000||Get Real||Alexa||TV series (Episode "Waiting")|
|The Miracle Worker||Helen Keller||TV movie|
|2002||Stage on Screen: The Women||Little Mary||TV movie|
|2003||Presidio Med||Grace Rothman||TV series (Episode "With Grace")|
|2004||The Goodbye Girl||Lucy McFadden||TV movie|
|2006||Jesus, Mary and Joey||Melissa|
|How to Eat Fried Worms||Erika|
|2010||Holy Rollers||Ruth Gold|
- "Jesse Eisenberg, Actor". Gothamist. 2007-09-12. Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- "Jewish Exponent". Casting for Truths: 'Squid and Whale' star Jesse Eisenberg astounds as troubled Jewish teen. Retrieved July 3, 2006.
- Vilkomerson, Sara (2009-05-28). "Hot Nerd: Jesse Eisenberg". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Jesse Eisenberg Biography – Yahoo! Movies
- Burkeman, Oliver (2011-04-30). "Jesse Eisenberg: Knocked sideways". The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Boxer, Tim (2010-11-24). "Whoopi Goldberg Helping Children of Chernobyl". The Jewish Week. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- Pfefferman, Naomi (2009-04-02). "Brainiac Finds Summer of Love in ‘Adventureland’". The Jewish Journal. Retrieved 2009-04-03.
- Jordan, Chris (2000-11-07). "`Pepsi girl' Hallie Kate Eisenberg plays Helen Keller in movie". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- PJ Official Movie Site
- "Pepsi Girl Hallie Kate Eisenberg, As Driven As Mrs. Luce's Women". Retrieved 4 March 2011.