|OS grid reference|
|• London||125 mi (201 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Hallington is a small village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 2 miles (3 km) south-west from the town of Louth in the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The population of the village is included in the civil parish of Welton Le Wold.
- "Hallington". Domesday Map. Anna Powell-Smith/University of Hull. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- "Hallington, Lincolnshire", Documents Online, The National Archives. Retrieved 16 August 2011
- Historic England. "Hallington (893272)". PastScape. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- Historic England. "St Lawrence, Haddington (354599)". PastScape. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- Historic England. "Hallington Station (507015)". PastScape. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- "Hallington railway station". Disused Stations. Subterrannea Britannica. Retrieved 4 July 2011.
- Historic England. "Home Farm House (1063141)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- Media related to Hallington, Lincolnshire at Wikimedia Commons