Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hallmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hallmark is an official stamp of quality on a precious metal.
Hallmark may also refer to:
Companies and institutions
- Hallmark Cards, a greeting card manufacturer based in Kansas City, Missouri
- Business Hallmark, a Nigerian newspaper
- Hallmark Connections, a UK coach operator
- Hallmark Guitars, an American guitar manufacturer
- Hallmark Institute of Photography, a for-profit school in Turners Falls, Massachusetts, open 1975–2016
- Hallmark Records, a British record label
- Sonar Entertainment, previously known as Hallmark Entertainment
- Charlotte Hallmark, Cherokee American politician and chief
- Roger Hallmark (1946–2014), American country singer-songwriter
- Hallmark, Louisville, a small neighborhood in western Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Hallmark-Sonali Bank Loan Scam, a corruption scandal in the Bangladesh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hallmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.