From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hallmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hallmark can refer to:
- Hallmark, an official stamp of quality on a precious metal.
- Hallmark, Louisville, a small neighborhood in western Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- Hallmark Cards, an American company based in Kansas City, Missouri, a manufacturer of greeting cards
- Hallmark Channel, an American cable television network owned by Crown Media Holdings.
- RHI Entertainment, previously known as Hallmark Entertainment.
- Hallmark Institute of Photography
- Hallmark Guitars, an American guitar manufacturer.
- Hallmark Coach, a UK coach operator.
- Hallmark-Sonali Bank Loan Scam, a corruption scandal in the Bangladesh.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hallmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.