Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Halloween, halloween, or Hallowe'en in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Halloween is an annual celebration on October 31.
Halloween may also refer to:
- Halloween (1931 film), a Toby the Pup cartoon
- Halloween (franchise), an American horror franchise including films and related merchandise
- Halloween (children's book), a 2002 children's book by Jerry Seinfeld
- Halloween (novel), a 1979 novelization of the 1978 film
- "Halloween" (poem), a 1785 poem by Robert Burns
- Halloween (MÄR), a character in MÄR
- "Halloween", an issue of W.I.T.C.H.
- "Halloween", a chapter of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Halloween, a character in Nick Sagan's Idlewild book series
- Halloween (band), an American heavy metal band formed in 1983
- Halloween (soundtrack) (1979)
- Halloween (Frank Zappa album)(2003)
- Halloween (G.G.F.H. album) (1994)
- Halloween (Mannheim Steamroller album) (2003)
- Halloween (Two Steps from Hell album) (2012)
- Halloween (EP), a 2009 EP by Zombie Girl
- Halloween, a 1977 album by Pulsar
- "Halloween" (Dave Matthews Band song) (1998)
- "Halloween" (Dead Kennedys song) (1982)
- "Halloween" (Matt Pond PA song) (2005)
- "Halloween" (Misfits song) (1981)
- "(Every Day Is) Halloween", a 1984 song by Ministry
- "Halloween", a song by Aqua from Aquarius
- "Halloween", a song by Ash, a B-side of "A Life Less Ordinary"
- "Halloween", a song by Helloween from Keeper of the Seven Keys, Pt. 1
- "Halloween", a song by Japan from Quiet Life
- "Halloween", a song by King Diamond from Fatal Portrait
- "Halloween", a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees from Juju
- "Halloween", a song by Sonic Youth from "Flower/Halloween"
- "Halloween" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "Halloween" (8 Simple Rules)
- "Halloween" (Frasier)
- "Halloween" (Malcolm in the Middle)
- "Halloween" (Modern Family)
- "Halloween" (The Office)
- "Halloween" (Phil of the Future)
- "Halloween" (That '70s Show)
- "Halloween" (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- "Halloween", an episode of Teen Titans Go!
- "Halloween", an episode of Thomas and Friends
- "Halloween", an episode of Yes, Dear
- Hallowe'en (clipper), an iron clipper ship launched in 1870
- Halloween (horse), a British-trained racehorse active in the 1950s
- Halloween (wrestler) or Manuel Ortiz (born 1971), professional wrestler
- Feud (video game) or Halloween, a 1987 computer game
- All Hallows' Eve (disambiguation)
- Halloween asteroid (disambiguation)
- Halloween party
- Halloween Problem, a phenomenon in database updates
- Halloween II (disambiguation)
- Helloween, a German power metal band
- All pages beginning with Halloween
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halloween.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.