|SeaWorld San Antonio|
|SeaWorld San Diego|
|Attraction type||Annual event|
|Designer||SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment|
Halloween Spooktacular is an annual Halloween event that takes place at SeaWorld Orlando just outside of Orlando, Florida, SeaWorld San Antonio in San Antonio, Texas and SeaWorld San Diego in San Diego, California. The event debuted in 2008 at the Orlando, San Diego and San Antonio parks. It was suspended for several years at the San Antonio park and was reintroduced in 2016. The event is specifically designed for children.
Halloween Spooktacular generally features attractions such as special Sesame Street shows, trick-or-treating, party zones, face painting, hayrides and other strolling park entertainment such as costumed characters.
- Howl-O-Scream, an event held at SeaWorld San Antonio and other parks owned by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
- Haunted attraction (simulated)
- "Halloween Spooktacular". SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- The Associated Press (2 October 1998). "SeaWorld plans second Orlando theme park for 2000". Gainesville Sun. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- Weisberg, Lori (8 October 2009). "SeaWorld parks sold in $2.7 billion deal". San Diego Union Tribune. Retrieved 1 September 2012.
- Bevil, Dewayne (22 August 2012). "SeaWorld Orlando: Halloween Spooktacular on horizon". Orlando Sentinel. Archived from the original on 25 August 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- Kragen, Pam (22 October 2010). "Get your scare on with this roundup of Halloween thrills and chills". North County Times. Retrieved 31 August 2012.