Halmstad City Airport
|Operator||Halmstad Flygplats AB|
|Elevation AMSL||101 ft / 31 m|
Halmstad Airport (IATA: HAD, ICAO: ESMT), also known as Halmstad City Airport, is an airport situated 1 nautical mile (1.9 km; 1.2 mi) northwest of Halmstad, a city in the Halmstad Municipality of Halland County, Sweden. The airport has been managed by Halmstad Municipality since 2006.
Airlines and destinations
|BRA Braathens Regional Airlines||Stockholm–Bromma|
|Evelop Airlines||Seasonal charter: Palma de Mallorca|
|Freebird Airlines||Seasonal charter: Antalya|
|Jet Time||Seasonal charter: Gran Canaria|
- AIP Sweden: ESMT – Halmstad
- "Passagerarfrekvens" (in Swedish). Swedish Transport Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- "Landningsfrekvens" (in Swedish). Swedish Transport Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- (Swedish) Halmstad City Airport
- Current weather for ESMT at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for HAD at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|