Halsted station (CTA Green Line)
(Redirected from Halsted (CTA Green Line))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chicago 'L' rapid transit station|
|Location||6321 South Halsted Street|
Chicago, Illinois 60621
|Owned by||Chicago Transit Authority|
|Platforms||2 Side platforms|
|Opened||December 24, 1906|
|Passengers (2017)||199,775 5.4%|
|Rank||141 out of 143|
Halsted is a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system located in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood and serves the Green Line's Englewood branch. It is situated at 6321 S. Halsted Street. It opened on December 24, 1906.
- 8 Halsted
- 63 63rd (Owl Service)
Notes and references
- "Annual Ridership Report – Calendar Year 2017" (PDF). Chicago Transit Authority, Ridership Analysis and Reporting. January 31, 2018. Retrieved July 29, 2018.
- "untitled". Chicago Daily Tribune. December 24, 1906. p. 6.
- "Alley "L" Service Restored". Chicago Daily Tribune. December 24, 1906. p. 10.
- Halsted (Englewood Line) Station Page at Chicago-L.org
- Halsted Street entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This article relating to the Chicago Transit Authority is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|