(Redirected from Hamadhani)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hamadani, Hamedani or Hamadhani denotes something or someone related to the town of Hamadan in Iran, and may refer to:
- Aghbolagh-e Hamadani, a village in Takab County, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Tolombeh-ye Hamadani, a village in Rafsanjan County, Kerman Province, Iran
- Al-Hamadhani, a crater on planet Mercury
- Judeo-Hamedani dialect, spoken by Iranian Jews
- Maqamat Badi' az-Zaman al-Hamadhani, a 9th-century Arabic collection of stories
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hamadani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.