From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hamanaka, Hokkaidō)
"Hamanaka" redirects here. For the surname, see Hamanaka (surname).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Hamanaka town hall
Location of Hamanaka in Hokkaido (Kushiro Subprefecture)
|Prefecture||Hokkaido (Kushiro Subprefecture)|
|• Total||427.68 km2 (165.13 sq mi)|
|Population (December 31, 2007)|
|• Density||16/km2 (42/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
As of December 31, 2007 it has an estimated population of 6,974 and an area of 427.68 km².
- 1906 Hamanaka Village is formed
- 1963 Hamanaka Village becomes Hamanaka Town
- Monkey Punch is born in Hamanaka.
- Arsène Lupin III (fictional character) is born in Hamanaka.
- Fujiko Mine is same as Lupin III's hometown.
- "Hamanaka, Hokkaido". Latitude.to.
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|