The Hambling Baronetcy, of Yoxford in the County of Suffolk, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 27 February 1924 for Sir Herbert Hambling, Kt., Deputy Chairman of Barclays Bank and a Financial Member of the Ministry of Munitions from 1914 to 1919.
Hambling baronets, of Yoxford (1924)
- Sir (Henry) Herbert Hambling, 1st Baronet (1857–1932)
- Sir (Herbert) Guy Musgrave Hambling, 2nd Baronet (1883–1966)
- Sir (Herbert) Hugh Hambling, 3rd Baronet (3 August 1919 - 6 May 2010 )
- Sir (Herbert) Peter Hugh Hambling, 4th Baronet (born 6 September 1953 )
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets [self-published source][better source needed]
- "No. 32929". The London Gazette. 22 April 1924. p. 3295.
- Who Was Who (2012)