|Hamburg S-Bahn station|
|Location||Am Neugrabener Bahnhof 1
21149 Hamburg, Germany
|Operated by||S-Bahn Hamburg GmbH|
|Platforms||2 island platforms and 1 side platform|
|Structure type||at grade|
|Parking||Park and ride (863 slots)|
|Station code||DB: 2520
Hamburg-Neugraben or Neugraben railway station is situated in Neugraben-Fischbek, which is a quarter on the south-western border of Hamburg in north-western Germany. It serves frequent S-Bahn (mass-transit) trains between Pinneberg and Stade (S3 line) and between Hamburg-Altona station and Neugraben station (S31 service).
Until January 2008, Neugraben station was the southern terminus of the S3 service. In January 2008 the S-Bahn track to Stade via Neu Wulmstorf and Buxtehude was completed and through services were added to the timetable. However, there are considerably fewer trains going to Buxtehude and/or Stade than finishing in Neugraben.
Rail service at Hamburg-Neugraben station:
|Preceding station||Hamburg S-Bahn||Following station|
- Staff, DB-Konzern - Fischbek (in German), Deutsche Bahn AG, retrieved 2009-10-09
- Staff (2009-10-09), Rapid Transit/Regional Rail (Network plan, pdf) (PDF), Hamburger Verkehrsverbund, archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-01-17, retrieved 2009-02-07
- "Haltestelle Neugraben" (PDF) (in German). Hamburger Verkehrsverbund. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- "Park+Ride car parks". hvv.de. Hamburger Verkehrsverbund (HVV). Retrieved 3 November 2014.
- "Liste Bahnhofskategorie 2008" (PDF) (in German). Deutsche Bahn AG. Retrieved 2009-10-09.[dead link]
Media related to Bahnhof Hamburg Neugraben at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a railway station in Hamburg is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hamburg S-Bahn-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|